A NOTE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022:
Preparation for Confirmation in March of 2022 is currently underway. This year we have options for meeting on either Sunday mornings at 9:30 am or Tuesday evenings at 6:30. We ask that students make the commitment to choose either Sunday OR Tuesday for the duration of the program to promote the growth and strength of our small groups. In lieu of an all-weekend retreat, we are offering three separate one-day retreats. Each retreat day will have a different focus and theme. We encourage students to attend all of the retreats, but only one is required.
- Sunday Sep. 19 @ 1pm - 2pm | Student & Parent Session in Main Church
- Retreat Dates: (Your son/daughter is only required to attend one of the retreats but is encouraged to attend all three.)
- Fall Retreat Day | October 9, 9am-9pm | St. John Parish, room to be determined
- Winter Retreat Day | December 11, 9am-9pm | St. John Parish, room to be determined
- Spring Retreat Day | March 5, 9am-9pm | St. John Parish, room to be determined
- Sunday, Mar. 20 @ 1pm - 3pm | Student & Sponsor Session in Main Church
- Confirmation Mass will be held on one of the following Dates to be determined by the Diocese of Lansing: March 22, 23, or 24, 2022
Ignite - Student Sessions
(Commit to one of the following Meeting times)
Sundays @ 9:30am - 11:30am / Tuesdays @ 6:30 - 8:00
**Due to Thanksgiving on November 25, Tuesday night groups will not have class on November 23, but will meet instead on November 30. Sunday morning groups will have November 28 off for Thanksgiving.