- NOW | Financial gifts can be made to the Giving Tree Program beginning now until Dec. 23. You can contribute online by clicking here, or you can make a contribution in the parish office.
- NOW | Registration to receive gifts from The Giving Tree is open NOW and will remain open until Dec. 2. To register, please CLICK HERE or use the "I'm in Need" button above.
- Nov. 24 | Tags will be available to claim on Nov. 24 and will be available through Dec 4. To claim a tag, please CLICK HERE or use the "I'd like to give a gift" button above. For detailed instructions on ho to claim a tag, read below.
- Dec. 7 | All wrapped gifts must be returned to the giving tree in the church by Dec. 7.
How to Claim a Tag
Claiming a tag will be EASY for those that use the computer and a phone call away for those that don’t!
To claim a tag:
To claim a tag:
- Click the "I'd Like to Give" link below. You will see the list of gifts that are being requested.
- Select your gift by clicking on the tag
- Fill out your info, and click "Claim". (Filling it out is just as easy as navigating a bridal registry.)
- You will then receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information.
- Shop for the gift
- Wrap it
- Attach the entire email to the package with the QR code clearly visible (don't worry, this will be removed before it reaches the recipient, but helps us with sorting.)
- Return it to the Christmas Tree in the Gathering Space before Thursday, December 9 at 4 pm.
To participate over the phone, please call The Giving Tree team at: 810-373-0714